Brf submission
Fyp
It has been one hectic week and YAY finally, just two more left.
Pictures from the past week.









A tiring week but yet fruitful at the same time (:
De-stressing times with the girls; late nights rushing for deadlines; staying back in school; gelare treats; chinatown trip; dinners with the family; walking around; new dress from baby (thankyou honeybunn!) and moree.
Just two more projects t settle, and perhaps a few more quizzes.
Plans plans plans. I can't wait. (:
On a sidenote, I don't know what my school fees are paid for,
since school reopen I've only had 4days of classes.
And tmr it's only two hours. Sheesh.









A tiring week but yet fruitful at the same time (:
De-stressing times with the girls; late nights rushing for deadlines; staying back in school; gelare treats; chinatown trip; dinners with the family; walking around; new dress from baby (thankyou honeybunn!) and moree.
Just two more projects t settle, and perhaps a few more quizzes.
Plans plans plans. I can't wait. (:
On a sidenote, I don't know what my school fees are paid for,
since school reopen I've only had 4days of classes.
And tmr it's only two hours. Sheesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment