Aren't these two kitties cute?! :D
*found randomly from youtube*
went baby's crib ystd.
and aww look at fido. ((:
I've always been afraid of animals, especially cats and dogs. Each time they come near me, i'll scream like no tomorrow and start running away. But ever since I went baby's crib and saw fido, things kinda changed. My heart melted when fido came and rub against my leg. (It's a form of affection for cats.) Was told that he freaks out when he sees strangers! But not me even tho i met him for the first time :D
And so.. i'm pretty okay with kitties now! not dogs though. =/
fido's cutee.
he refuses t sleep in his house cos its too warm so baby's mom bot mattress for him.
tgt w bolster, pillows and soft toy. HAHHA.
fido suntans :D
i like playing torchlights with him. :D
and because of baby's influence..
we've already planned t get two kitties in the future!(:
Scottish fold breed. cuteness to the max.
(AND I WANT ONE T BE GINGER COLOUR!)
No comments:
Post a Comment