Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The one.

Is it just purely a series of coincidences or something more?

1) When we first started dating and you showed me your passport, i realised it was made on my 7th birthday (: which means.. my birthdate is printed on your passport, just right next t yours.
2) On our first month anniversary (2nd August 2006), we watched the show Click and guess what? In the movie, the couple's anniversary (Adam Sandler and on-screen wife) was on 2nd July!
3) And since our anniversary is on 2nd July, 02.07.2007. I was just lying on the bed the other night, and suddenly I recalled of the time we first met. Meaning the time when we were both locked out of our first I.S class. I remembered it was on level two.. but i don't remember the unit number? So i was telling the boy, what if the unit number is our anniversary date? He looked at me thoughtfully, and since both of us were curious, we went t tha class. AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT THE UNIT NUMBER IS #02-07! Both of us were so damn shocked!

I think it's more than just a series of coincidence.
There's too much of "coincidences" to be written down.

All these boils down t one thing;
You're really the one baby.(:
And I'm so glad it's you.
I love you.
Really do.

No comments: